National MS Society
611 N Weber St, Suite 101
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Phone: (303) 698-5446
Hours of Operation8:30-4:30 M-F
The National MS Society exists so that people affected by MS can live their best lives as we stop MS in its tracks, restore what has been lost and end MS forever. Approximately 1 in 400 people in Colorado have multiple sclerosis.
The Colorado Springs office is engaged with the community to spread awareness of the services we provide, as well as support the community members who utilize our services and participate in our programs and events.
- We encourage those living with MS or those with a family member, friend, or co-worker living with MS to reach out to our MS Navigators at 1-800-FIGHT-MS (1-800-344-4867) if they have questions about anything MS related - insurance, disability, healthcare providers in the area, support groups, new diagnosis, or just have a question about the disease.
- We work with healthcare providers who serve people with MS.
- We offer programs to help those impacted by MS live their best lives.
- We can present Lunch & Learns at your business to share information about MS and the variety of ways you can support the National MS Society.
- We have a variety of events in Colorado!